July 29, 2020
Fort Cobb Broxton Parents/Guardians
First, I would like to say thank you for all the support we have received from the Fort Cobb Broxton community throughout this very difficult time in history. We appreciate your patience as we have been working to develop a way to return to school in the safest way possible for our students and staff. Along with safety we have also been working to develop options to provide the highest quality education possible.
We have decided to move the start date of school back one week to August 13.
Our education plan, which is included in the link below, is designed to serve students in person, as well as, students who have chosen the option for virtual education. Our virtual plan is designed to provide a rigorous education as well as the ability for virtual students to continue interacting with their teacher and classmates. You will be contacted by your child's building principal, classroom teacher, or mentor teacher with additional information.You will also find a link below to the Oklahoma School Safety Protocols. These are safety guidelines provided by the State Board of Education and approved by our local board of education as our district safety plan. We feel that with these guidelines and face coverings required, that we can reopen school in the safest way possible.
We will continue to make adjustments to our plans as the situation changes and we receive guidance from state and federal agencies.
If you have questions, please contact your child's building principal:
PK- 8th grade - Mr. Biddy 405 643-2334
9th - 12th grade - Mr. Pelzer 405 643-2828
Again thank you for all your support of our school district and your patience and understanding as we work toward starting a new school year.
The Free and Reduced Lunch Form can be found here: https://secure.gabbart.com/index.php?siteID=226&pageID=95050_2
FCB Online Enrollment Instructions
We are doing enrollment a little different this year, you will enroll your student(s) through the gradebook login. Only one guardian will be able to enroll all students in the household. Below are detailed instructions to login and enroll your student(s), if you do not have access to your account or have lost or forgotten your password fill out this form. https://www.fcbmustangs.com/254898_2 . You may also recover your password if you have set that feature up in the gradebook. Please review our Return to Learn Plan for FC-B School District and Oklahoma School Safety Protocols @ www.fcbmustangs.com before you begin. If you have any problems or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The gradebook website is: https://ok.wengage.com/FortCobb
To enroll students new to the district email your (parent/guardian) name, phone, student grade(s), and your email address to email@example.com . You will receive an email back with the link, username, and password to add your student(s).
Once you receive your login you will complete the steps below for each student.
To access the Student Portal with your gradebook login to enroll your student(s). please follow these steps:
- Check the email you have on record with the school or login to your gradebook account. Only one guardian will be able to enroll all students in the household.
- Along the top border of the page choose applications or apps (this will depend on your account) or you may have the student portal on your landing page.
- Choose Student Records Portal
- You should see a list of all of your students with a link beside each one that says enroll student 2021. If you are missing a student that has been previously enrolled at FCB please call the office (405) 643-2336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (do not add them with the new student button).
- You will also see a training videos link at the top left of the Student Records Portal. Please review the videos before you begin. You can email Robin Wade at email@example.com with questions that aren’t answered in the training videos.
- If you need to add a student choose add a new students and skip to step 8. If you do not need to add a student skip this step. The only reason you would add a student is if it’s this students 1st time ever attending FCB. If you have a student that’s EVER been previously enrolled and they are not listed, see step 4.
- Choose the first child you would like to enroll.
- Complete all 3 steps. Complete the documents under step 3 that pertain to your child, the required documents must all be filled out for all students. To access a document, click on the document name. The document uploads of your student’s personal documents are an option to upload instead of bringing them to the office. You can upload a picture or scan of the documents. If we already have a copy of the documents (most returning students), you do not have to do anything.
- Once you have completed all 3 steps submit your student’s enrollment. Once you submit enrollment you cannot edit it, please double check before submitting. If a question does not apply to your child, please type NA or check the no box.
If you are not receiving text messages from our messaging system please follow these steps: